 Local / Australia / 4251
Re: Studfest VII: The Gathering -- a thorough success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 00:25:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

Benjamin Whytcross <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yep, We should all be home [or near] by now...for those heading south on • the
Queen's birthday weekend, might I suggest arriving as a group at Young, • and
asking at the toyworld about a clown...and look at the lego bus there. • [I've
got pictures of the bus to come, but the clown had already come downstairs
once, and I missed seeing it. Paul, Ross or Martin may be able to provide
details.]

Unfortunately, it hadn't come downstairs - the kind proprietor was umming &
arring, and we were in a bit of a rush...I was hoping Ben might have more
luck with the "clown-item".

But I got some shots of the bus too.

Young is one TW I haven't been to.
When you mentioned clown, I thought you meant the owner had a 'Mr Bubbles' or
'Krusty the clown' type act.

pete.w