 Local / Australia / 4245
Re: Studfest VII: The Gathering -- a thorough success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:25:15 GMT

The weekend was a blast (nuclear indeed, as James so aptly put it!)...! I
thoroughly enjoyed myself... haven't laughed that much in ages (yes, you're
all a bunch of clowns... and I say that in the nicest possible way, of course!).
I think we all got to know eachother better and also make new acquaintances.
Thankyou to the MUGS and BUG for gracing us with your presences... and I
can't wait for the SLU...errr...STU...ummm...us weirdos from NSW to go see
the MUGS' home territory (and nuke those guys to kingdom come in the next
Brikwars!!! Who said revenge wasn't a noble enough reason for war?!).
Aherm... anyways, glad a good time was had by all. And I must say, I was
extremely impressed with EVERYTHING on display this weekend... true geniuses
the lot of you! You've inspired me to take up the hobby again, providing Kev
can find it in his heart to let me borrow his "leftover" Lego...
Thankyou to Richard for organising the venue at Mittagong (next time I won't
wear a skirt... I'll wear ski pants!).
Dave, those monkies rock! And "Monkey" rules!
And, as far as I'm concerned, James...
James (who's worried he's missed at least one TM in there somewhere)
... I'll have you know that a few TMs here and there aren't all the spelling
and grammatical errors I encountered on re-reading your post... so there!!!
he he he
P.S. followups NOT set to lugnet.off-topic.spelling.misteaks.style
...and that makes absolutely no sense to me either!

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!

Andrea... ; )