 Local / Australia / 4240
Studfest VII: The Gathering -- a thorough success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 11:03:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here we are at Richard's wrapping up almost two straight days of lego action
(show). Yesterday was the Powerhouse Museum excursion, 4 MUGS, a LadyBUG and
5 Studs and a studling, (Welcome Richard Dillion, delurking with style). The
shop at the end of the exhibition was raided depriving the shelves of
several buses, watches and Adventurer value packs.
Today, shopping in Penrith, collection of sleepy MUGS and STUDFEST VII in
Mittagong surely the most sumptious venue, packed with Legophiles yet.
More reporting to come but the Pirates are preparing to flee a renewed
onslaught of Bricktorian Technic(TM? Andrea?) shuttle mounted nuclear
weaponry since they've run out of Paddle Pops(TM) to eat.

All that really needs to be said is we've all had a really great time.(END
of sentence, Happy Andrea?) Thanks to Richard (for organising) Peter (for
bunking MUGS), to said MUGS and a BUG for making the trip and all the
linesmen, ballboys and JohnnyThunders(TM) who bravely gave their lives in
BrikWars.

It's been a blast. (Nuclear).

James (who's worried he's missed at least one TM in there somewhere)

P.S. followups NOT set to lugnet.off-topic.spelling.misteaks.style