 Local / Australia / 4250
Re: Minifig(?) Evoloution..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:42:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
There were 4 sets which had Fabuland bodies and pivoting people heads, but
not technic style.  Heads like the early Lego System peg people.

390 boy/helicopter
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/390_1
391 boy,blk hat/ police car
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/391_2
392 boy,white hat/ fire engine
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/392_2
393 girl/ tow truck
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/393_2

Sue Ann, these are the strange little people that are like my Sandy fig. The
heads seem to use bendy-arm/maxifig style hats and hair.

--Dave