 General / 27156
Re: Minifig(?) Evoloution..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:24:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alex Farlie writes:
In lugnet.general, Dave Low writes:
In lugnet.general, Alex Farlie writes:

<snip>

BTW, which sets contianed the Fabuland body/Tecnic head figs?

I don think any seats head fabuland bodies and Tehcnic heads, Might have
arisen as confusdion in one of the posts..

<snip>

Alex

There were 4 sets which had Fabuland bodies and pivoting people heads, but
not technic style.  Heads like the early Lego System peg people.

390 boy/helicopter
  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/390_1
391 boy,blk hat/ police car
  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/391_2