 Local / Australia / 425
Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 00:08:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:

<snip>

Having said that, I did a round of Vinnies on Saturday morning (11 stores all
up in the inner west) and all that it yielded was a shopping bag full of
Duplo. A few of the stores said they had received some bags/boxes of LEGO, but
it sold a few days prior to me getting there. Wasn't you was it, Santosh?
Anyway, Vinnies looks like a good option for getting LEGO pieces in bulk (the
odd shopping bag full), so I'll keep looking. Mind you, I'm looking to build
my personal colletion, not to sell it off at profit.

Rest Assured that it wasn't me. I've been very quiet on the Lego buying up
until the Markets find. Missed all the K-mart/Target sales too. But I think i
still ended up with some bargains over the past few weeks ;).