 Local / Australia / 408
Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 10:06:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
Hey guys,

Just got back from Parklea Markets. Was on the mission to purchase some nuts
and dried apricots, wehn i was going past a trader selling toys.
Using my super-human vision, I was able to spot the Lego symbol.

To cut it short.

This is what picked up:
4549 - Road 'N Rail Hauler
4547 - Metroliner Club Car
4551 - The Crocodile Locomotive

Boxes were opened, but all bags sealed and all stickers/pieces were there.

Yay :)

Excellent find Santosh. I thought places like Parklea would be useless,
especially for any trains. What sort of other goods did the guy carry,
I mean in general, not just a Lego sense.
I have a 4551, but I'm sure someone local will want it (at $80 too).
Just as long as it doesn't find it's way across the Pacific ,as much as
we love them :^)

pete.w