 Local / Australia / 414
Re: FOTW - Road N rail hauler, Club car, Crocodile Loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 02:20:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
Hey guys,

Just got back from Parklea Markets. Was on the mission to purchase some nuts
and dried apricots, wehn i was going past a trader selling toys.
Using my super-human vision, I was able to spot the Lego symbol.

To cut it short.

This is what picked up:
4549 - Road 'N Rail Hauler
4547 - Metroliner Club Car
4551 - The Crocodile Locomotive

Boxes were opened, but all bags sealed and all stickers/pieces were there.

Yay :)

The trader there has one more 4551 for about $80 if anyone is interested.

Nice find.. you should definintely buy up the other croc, someone in Oz surely
will want it. Or if not, sell it for loads of cash on eBay...

I'd rather get this for one of us Loc.Au people than going getting it and
putting it up for Auction etc.

Why? Not that someone won't want it locally, but why not sell it wherever?

++Lar