 Local / Australia / 3709
Re: Lego specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:28:53 GMT

YES!!!! I have seen this set, infact I bought one yesterday! and $24.95 is a
great price! In USA they are $20+ US$$$ so we are getting a great deal... they
are slightly (packaging wise) different from the American ones though. Just
more text on the front and they even changed some of the pics around too LOL.
I personally think it's neat, I gave one to my son today for his BD and he
loved it!

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ian Dunmore writes:
Cease stealth mode, up periscope.

Found over the last few days int Canberra, ACT:

2250 Advent Calender at David Jones ($24.95), pretty crummy, not even a
minfig father Christmas.

Has anyone seen the Advent Calendar in a store other than David Jones or is
it some sort of exclusive?

And welcome, Ian :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com