 Local / Australia / 3653
Re: Lego specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 23:41:33 GMT

AAT's have always been few on the ground. TRU's tend to have a few more, and
I mean few (meaning one or two). Maybe use the TRU search function.
My local Grace Bros had two a few months ago, but they were labelled as a
Dino-Island set and mispriced at +$100. Toyworld Erina had one AAT recently.
So I'm not sure if there ever were heaps or they are bought immediately.
I think that the AAT is one of those sets that defies logic.
Its not that big so you would expect it to be everywhere but it isnt.