 Local / Australia / 3651
Re: Lego specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 22:24:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ian Dunmore writes:
Cease stealth mode, up periscope.

Hi Ian, I have seen a bidder on ebay with a userid that resembles your name.

Found over the last few days int Canberra, ACT:

Another Canberran, maybe we should have a meeting in the ACT sometime.
Though the meeting in February is in the Southern Highlands.

2250 Advent Calender at David Jones ($24.95), pretty crummy, not even a
minfig father Christmas.

6975 UFO, half price at Big W ($40)

7171 Mos Espa Pd Race at KMart, reduced to $70 (got both at the nearest store)

Kmart, the earliest home of the cut-price 7171.

Both TRU and the local Toyworld have the UCS's and the crummy Falcon, but in
months of search I have only found ONE!!! AAT. Where are they all hiding?. I
need a few more to squash a Gungan uprising (lierally, ever wondered what
would happen next time a certain gungan is under a AAT and the repulsors are
turned of??? Gungan Jam in a jar).

AAT's have always been few on the ground. TRU's tend to have a few more, and
I mean few (meaning one or two). Maybe use the TRU search function.
My local Grace Bros had two a few months ago, but they were labelled as a
Dino-Island set and mispriced at +$100. Toyworld Erina had one AAT recently.
So I'm not sure if there ever were heaps or they are bought immediately.

Down periscope, resume stealth mode.

Surface again sometime !

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>