 Local / Australia / 3650
Re: Lego specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 01:06:03 GMT

Dave Low wrote in message ...

6975 UFO, half price at Big W ($40)

Was this a one off in a damaged box, or was there a whole pile of them?

By the way, has anyone seen any more of set 1181 at Big W? I'd like a few
more at AU$1.80, but it's been a while since they ran out here in Melbourne.

7171 Mos Espa Pd Race at KMart, reduced to $70 (got both at the nearest • store)

Hey Pete -- you missed a couple!

Didn't know Pete went to Canberra to buy 7171's....  ;-)

On another note, the occasional 6330 Cargo Center lying around some K-Marts
should be priced at AU$45, which seems okay if you don't mind junior
architectural elements (gotta hate those vehicles, though.) Another set at
K-Mart which seems to be very good value is the Basic set 4225 which is
priced at AU$15, and although it obviously contains no grey/tan bricks, it
still contains quite a few useful elements (including a Timmy!).

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/