 Local / Australia / 3656
Re: Lego specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 10:42:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ian Dunmore writes:
Cease stealth mode, up periscope.

Hi Ian -- thanks for delurking!

6975 UFO, half price at Big W ($40)

Was this a one off in a damaged box, or was there a whole pile of them?

If there was less than 100 I need to go back to school!

7171 Mos Espa Pd Race at KMart, reduced to $70 (got both at the nearest store)
My local Kmart has none today, and the space where they were is filed in
with something else. A 20% off sale failed to persuade me to buy anything
from their limited range.

Hey Pete -- you missed a couple!

--DaveL