 Local / Australia / 3648
3647  |  3649
Subject:
Lego specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 10:30:05 GMT

Cease stealth mode, up periscope.

Found over the last few days int Canberra, ACT:

2250 Advent Calender at David Jones ($24.95), pretty crummy, not even a
minfig father Christmas.

6975 UFO, half price at Big W ($40)

7171 Mos Espa Pd Race at KMart, reduced to $70 (got both at the nearest store)

Both TRU and the local Toyworld have the UCS's and the crummy Falcon, but in
months of search I have only found ONE!!! AAT. Where are they all hiding?. I
need a few more to squash a Gungan uprising (lierally, ever wondered what
would happen next time a certain gungan is under a AAT and the repulsors are
turned of??? Gungan Jam in a jar).

Down periscope, resume stealth mode.

Ian