 Local / Australia / 338
Re: This is the Admiral culling...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:21:42 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote in message ...

And what is a BSB if not a first rate ship?

I imagine she would visit Port Block in her original (as possible)
condition, but I wouldn't be surprised if she jumped the queue and went
straight to the yard for Pacific Fleet refit - taller masts, longer spars, • a
semi-enclosed gun deck, and of course, more guns.

If she really is just in mothballs, and if there really is some reason why
you don't feel the need to become obscenely wealthy (and are prepared to
settle for just plain wealthy), hit me!

Richard, it would be my pleasure to see a Black Seas Barracuda, refitted or
otherwise, at the mighty Port Block. I'll email you so we can discuss the
details of a transaction.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164