 Local / Australia / 325
Re: This is the Admiral culling...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:57:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

The sheer beauty of the Black Seas Barracuda has something to do with it, I
think. One of the finest looking sets TLC ever made. I accidentally ended up
with two, fortunately for myself they didn't cost an arm and a leg, just a
leg (figuratively speaking). I really don't know what to do with the second

If that's a serious statement, I know that Richard Parsons would probably sell
one or both of his kids to get his hands on a BSB. ;-)

Pete Callaway