 Local / Australia / 313
Re: I have an idea... (regards the range of sets we get)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 02:53:53 GMT

Peter White wrote in message ...

It's been quiet over in W.A of late, have you guys thought of a semi-formal
organisation like the STUDS/SydLUG/SLUG over here in the East.

Heh, I don't think there's one in Melbourne either, which given its
population, is pretty unfortunate for the likes of Ben and myself! If there
is, It'd be nice if someone told me when they're meeting next.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/