 Local / Australia / 309
308  |  310
Subject:
I have an idea... (regards the range of sets we get)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:56:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have notices people angry with Lego for the pitifull range we get here
& it hit me. The reason we dont get the range we want is because the big
stores (TRU, kmart, target, MYER etc) dont want to cary the sets we
want. Why dont we organize a mass petition and then send copies to the
heads of lego purchasing (or whatever) for the major stores, asking them
to cary the sets that they currently don't cary that we want (like the
new soccer sets or whatever). The petition should point out that there
is already massive demand for these items, with some kind of indication
of who would buy what, to use as a backup for the clames. It should also
point out that if the stores say that they wont cary the soccer sets
because LA isn't selling them that if a giant like coles myer or TRU
went to them they would certainly consider getting them in.