 Local / Australia / 2899
Re: New Pricing??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:44:28 GMT

We can argue some here if you want :)

Just wanted to say thanks to Larry for enduring my company.... And Richard and
Dave too. I never did catch up with my fellow student folk on the pub crawl,
but I'm sure I  can explain to them my alternative crawl methodology.

T'was good to discuss such a wide range of topics, both lego and non=lego
related. Hope Larry Enjoyed a part of Pub culture and gets some more experience
under the belt before he leaves.

Cheers
Santosh

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:

Speaking of beverages, just a reminder that (afaik) Larry, Richard and myself
will be meeting at 5.45pm, Wharf 4, Circular Quay, today (Thursday) to head • up
to the Lord Nelson for a brew or two, and discuss all things Lego and
off.topic. If you're in the Olympic City, please join us! Who knows, maybe • His
Excellency Sr Samaranch will drop in...

Just a quick note, if you're leaving now, you missed us :-). Richard, David
and I met at W4 CQ at 5:45 on the dot! We had a great walkabout on the way to
the LN. David told me the entire reason that the opera house was built was so
that tourists could take pictures of it. Since he said that just as I was
taking a pic, I have my doubts. :-)

At the LN after we were settled in, and on the outside of our first beers,
none other than Santosh Bhat should pop in from Paramatta, which was a
surprise. He's been pretty busy at uni and at his part time job at some big
sporting event, but came out nonetheless.

A wide range of topics was discussed although we didn't argue nearly as much
as I'd hoped. :-) 'Twas a great time and thanks all for coming out.

++Lar