 Local / Australia / 14090
    Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus —Stump Dunn
   Hi all ! The sydney bunch have been very busy of late concentrating on trains and christmas, that we may have neglected some of our other themes of interest. I would like to invite the Sydney ensemble to a conglomeration at my place on the 20th of (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events)

        Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus —Richie Dulin
     (...) I salute your inclusiveness! (...) Or, failing that, an elitist. (...) Excellent! I have plans for some truly great spontaneity! (...) Studless technic? Blue axle pins? A Schpiffkraft Cakenkreuz? (...) Count me in to be there and consume a (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus —Kerry Raymond
     (...) I think a committee should be established to plan the day and an independent audit committee established to check if everyone has had a good time. I'd suggest some kind of participant survey before, during and after the event to gather data on (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus —Gary Quinlan
      (...) Kerry are you trying to scare everybody off so you can have the cake and eat it too! don't be greedy, rememebr you have to share. Gary (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus —Stump Dunn
     (...) I nominate Kerry to establish said commitees and provide cunsulting to the organisational groups. When can you arrive in Sydney ? Steve (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus —Kerry Raymond
     (...) Just as soon as I come up with a project plan, a risk management plan, a compliance plan and a cultural change plan for the journey, I'll implement it and be there. Expect me in December 2020. The sad part about the whole thing is that if I (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus —Stump Dunn
     Excellent turn out on Saturday in the blistering heat. There were some great mocs on display including David Parkins shunter, JP's monorails, some of Richie's ships and my feeble beer delivery crane. Far less lego this time around but there was alot (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus —Pete White
     (...) Thankyou to the family Stumpus For holding the above-mentioned rumpus Were the words that were spoke The result of heat stroke As nerds came from all points of the compass All hail to the beer-swinging crane Impressive enough just the same To (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au) !

        Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus —Stump Dunn
   I thought i should give this one a bump just incase there are any more closet afols out there wanting to get out there. does that make sence ? Well all sorts of mocs are being completed in time for the rumpus. This gathering seems like it will be (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well I'm finally moved into the new place, only took 2 calls to get my phone re-connected, pretty good really. And everything looks pretty much ready for my Sydney suarez, but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to bring with me. Truth be told (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)