 Local / Australia / 14110
Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 07:13:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Stump Dunn wrote:
I thought i should give this one a bump just incase there are any more closet
afols out there wanting to get out there. does that make sence ?

Well all sorts of mocs are being completed in time for the rumpus. This
gathering seems like it will be one not to miss.

Ahead of time i would like to thank Kerry for LOWBTS to get this thing to the
point it is today and will be in two weeks time.

Yes people, only 11 more days to go. 12 days if you count like Mike.

Well I'm finally moved into the new place, only took 2 calls to get my phone
re-connected, pretty good really. And everything looks pretty much ready for my
Sydney suarez, but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to bring with me. Truth be
told I haven't built much lately. But I guess you can all while away the hours
playing noughts & crosses (that's tic-tac-toe for any seppoes reading along) or
snake on my NXT if you really want.

Also, I'm not sure if I'll be easily contactable while I'm up there, (I'm one of
the 5 or 6 Australians without a mobile phone), so I should probably get
someone's number - anyone wanna volunteer?

ROSCO (looking forward to the cake)