 Local / Australia / 14095
Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:49:43 GMT

I nominate Kerry to establish said commitees and provide cunsulting to the
organisational groups. When can you arrive in Sydney ?

Just as soon as I come up with a project plan, a risk management plan, a
compliance plan and a cultural change plan for the journey, I'll implement
it and be there. Expect me in December 2020.

The sad part about the whole thing is that if I want to organise a function
at work (QUT), I *do* have to ensure it is "inclusive" -- a lot of what I
wrote is straight out of our guidelines for "inclusive events", which tell
you a lot about what not to do when organising an event, but don't do much
to tell you what is actually OK (perhaps because it is a very small list). I
think serving raw carrots with bottled water would probably be fully
inclusive (although no doubt there is some religion text out that saying
"cursed be the carrots").

Kerry