 Local / Australia / 14090
14089  |  14091
Subject:
Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:43:49 GMT

Hi all !
The sydney bunch have been very busy of late concentrating on trains and
christmas, that we may have neglected some of our other themes of interest.
I would like to invite the Sydney ensemble to a conglomeration at my place on
the 20th of January for the purposes of Lunch.
Of course any zealot of Lego is welcome regardless of geographical origin.

No real adgenda for this one (austrlaian style)
I thought about speed builds and robot competetions, show and tell (mindfull of
the childeren), MOC of the day competition and the sydney train group might even
set up some rails ?
There may even be the chance to rub elbows with some of AFOLdoms eleet !

I think it will be a day of great excitement and spontaneity.

One thing that is gauranteed will be my wifes chocolate cake !!!!!
Not to spoil any surprises, but the design of this cake will be as controvercial
as the last.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/steven-dunn/2006/Sydney-meet/cake.jpg>.

please RSVP so i can get an idea about how much cake i have to spare.

Steve