 Local / Australia / 14109
Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 22:33:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I thought i should give this one a bump just incase there are any more closet
afols out there wanting to get out there. does that make sence ?

Well all sorts of mocs are being completed in time for the rumpus. This
gathering seems like it will be one not to miss.

Ahead of time i would like to thank Kerry for LOWBTS to get this thing to the
point it is today and will be in two weeks time.

Yes people, only 11 more days to go. 12 days if you count like Mike.

So if you have any questions, please send me an email.

Steve