 Local / Australia / 14132
Re: Sydney Fan of Lego Rumpus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:39:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Excellent turn out on Saturday in the blistering heat.
There were some great mocs on display including David Parkins shunter, JP's
monorails, some of Richie's ships and my feeble beer delivery crane.
Far less lego this time around but there was alot more chatting.
Due the the swealtering heat i drank far too much beer and took far too few
photos. I think the water pistols were most appreciated.
Also, due to my pre-occupations with cooking lunch, fixing my crane and drinking
beer, i neglected to get the cake out of the fridge and EVERYBODY missed out.
If anybody has some photos of the day it would be great to post them up.
Special thanks go out to Mrs Stump for her massive contribution to lunch behind
the scenes.
Special thanks also go out to those who traveled from affar including Karringbar
and Melbourne.

See you at the next one.
Steve