 Local / Australia / 13712
13711  |  13713
Subject:
Sydney Lego Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 04:45:33 GMT

This is posted on behalf of Community Member Steve Dunn:

I have been wanting to meet some sydney Fans for some time now and thought a BBQ lunch would be tops.

This is not a STUD meeting but STUD members are welcome so it might as well be.

I intend on cooking lunch for carnivores and herbivores but i don’t know anything about Kosher meals. Feel free to bring your own lunch if your mum says you cant eat bangers.

Date: Saturday the 8th of April

Time: 10am-6pm-ish

Location: Penrith (might as well call it PLUGS), my place, email me for details (steve.dunn@unwiredSAYNOTOSPAMaustralia.com.au). (please include credentials in your email so that I can protect location secrecy from weirdos).

I don’t know too many sydney lego nerds, but will accept references from those I know. (you know who you are).

Activities: MOCs, trading, chatting, maybe some partsies (what is partsies?), maybe some Brikwars, definately some drinking (BYO), maybe a speed build comp?

I have never hosted a lego party so im up for suggestions and grateful to those who want to contribute (like a set to speed build?)

I am in the middle of building a lego board so we can play Lego Risk (aka, Fight in a box). Feel free to bring your lego armies if so inclined.

Your (direct) family is welcome, kids, spouses, etc, no mother-in-laws.(Space may be confined if it’s raining)

Rain hail or shine (see above note re rain)

Oh yeah, those living outside of sydney are welcome too.

Be warned, my children will call you a nerd !

Steve

I sure hope it doesn’t rain, I wouldn’t like to see space (SPACE!) confined.

Cheers

Richie Dulin