 Local / Australia / 13792
Re: Sydney Lego Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 23:14:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

How time flies. I finally got my LUGNET login sorted out(mostly)

This weekends Sydney Lego meeting is still on track. Im expecting about 20 people.

Date: Saturday the 8th of April

Time: 10am-6pm-ish

Location: Penrith, my place, email me for details stumpd@gmail.com

Activities: MOCs(BYO), trading(BYO money/things for sale), chatting(BYO personality), maybe some partsies (I still don’t know what partsies is?) maybe some Brikwars, definately some drinking (BYO), individual speed build comp, perhaps a team speed build comp if there is interest.

My wife suggested a Sorting Competition, where everyone can take turns sorting my lego.

If you would like to bring something group orientated, please do, as i think there will not be enough to keep 20 people occupied..

Would love it if you could bring something for show-and-tell, be it a moc, set, part, catalogue or something of interest

BOM says the weather will be fine so space (SPACE!) will not be confined

Oh yeah, those living outside of sydney are welcome too.

I have told my kids they are only to refer to me as a nerd.

Steve