 Local / Australia / 13797
Re: Sydney Lego Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 09:16:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Steve Dunn wrote:

I would like to thank Steve and family for hosting a relaxing day.

   I’d like to thank those who attended on the weekend making it a fun day for all. I have found a 1x1 round brick white (almost tan now) with a solid stud.

I warned everyone about the UV light strength in western Sydney.

   I have found an OLD catalogue in plastic sheathing.

Please email me if they are yours.

I still dont know what parsies is ?

Only Melbournians know about this secret ceremony.

   Any-how some truely fantanstic MOCs were displayed but i will leave announcements of said creations for thier respective creators. Many thing were bound by either non-disclosure agreements, privacy-act or copyright. Here is pic showing all who attended without incriminating any of them

That’s probably the most appealing shot of a group of ALFs available on the net.

   If any attendees would like me to withdraw the images, please let me know.

The members of TISM who attended know their identity is still safe.

   One of the best creations displayed on the day would have been my beloved wifes effort on this: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/steven-dunn/2006/Sydney-meet/cake.jpg

I have never seen contented bley consumption on this scale before.

   Speed build set was 7413 “Passage of Jun-Chi”http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7413 and was provided and won by Richie. Richie took out the grand prize of a Lego Chup-a-chup with mini-fig.

The group speed build of set 8386 http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8386took us about 2.5 hours. well done team.

Once again, thak you all for comming along, see you at the next one.

There could be another one next month. Stay tuned.

pete.w