 Local / Australia / 13796
Re: Sydney Lego Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 08:07:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Steve Dunn wrote:
   I’d like to thank those who attended on the weekend making it a fun day for all. I have found a 1x1 round brick white (almost tan now) with a solid stud.

snip

   Once again, thak you all for comming along, see you at the next one.

Sounds like it was a good day aout, although I’m left wondering who this rather regal figure might be. ;)

Allister