 Local / Australia / 13439
13438  |  13440
Subject:
First BUGS meet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:32:50 GMT

Hi all,

Does anyone remember when the first BUGS meet was. I'm pretty sure it was at
Kerry's house in 1999 or 2000 and I know I was there but I've completely
forgotten when. Also, could people who were there give me a shout.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm planning to add BUGS to BrickWiki and would
like to know the founding members/first meeting details.

Cheers,

Tim

PS. You're called BrisLUG now aren't you? When did the name change?