 Local / Australia / 13451
Re: First BUGS meet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:28:27 GMT

--SNIP--
I'm for it, although I must confess to enormous inactivity w.r.t. Lego
lately, which is completely deliberate on my part, as I am studying
part-time on top of a full-time job and the usual family commitments, which
means I have to be very disciplined how I spend my spare time and so I had
to make a decision to pack away my Lego for the duration of the study (roll
on June 2006).

Kerry

Thats very honourable of you Kerry, I would never have so much discipline. Did
spending too long in the hallowed grounds of UQ make you wish to return? Or was
it the graduate bar in which I saw you one day?

Tim