 Local / Australia / 13178
  Sydney Studs Meet this Sunday 13 March

Hi Legophiles! Here are the details for this weekends ‘Studs’ meeting on Sunday 13th March. 10 am - 5 pm, BBQ lunch and swimming pool provided. Please bring any particular beverages you enjoy, swimmers and a towel Richard has suggested a space (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sydney Studs Meet this Sunday 13 March

In lugnet.loc.au, Robb McGowen wrote about the next Sydney Fest. Port Block Yards are sending two squads, and a Gunship, and the Especially Cross Piratical Space Dudes are sending 2 squads as well (so, spare armies if you just want to come along and (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sydney Studs Meet this Sunday 13 March - Woo Hoo!

Much thanks to Robb, Lee(sp) and Lachlan, who hosted todays fest. Great to meet new prospective devotee Neil, and to catch up with James after what seems like forever. Great also to be on the winning side of BrikWars after what felt like forever. (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sydney Studs Meet this Sunday 13 March - Woo Hoo!

(...) And from me too. (...) See what happens when you side with the superior French army?! (That's three times now, Trav ;-) ) Pics (clickable) and rough commentary follow... Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) James, Robb & Lachlan contemplate the arcane (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Next Studfest, WH40k? (was Re: Sydney Studs Meet this Sunday 13 March - Woo Hoo!)

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote more about the last fest. There was talk about a possible opportunity for the end of April at Quakers Hill, along Warhammer 40,000 lines. I have been enjoying the Warhammer challenge. I'm pretty happy with my new (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Next Studfest, WH40k?

(...) Resist the lure of Chaos! Do not mix the materials blessed by the Emperor with the base stuff of the Ruinous Powers! On the topic of building stuff I promised Ldraw files. I've had to install Ldraw on my new computer and am now updating the (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Next Studfest, WH40k?

(...) Hi guys (studs), no, not likely 8-), We have been accepted to hold a LEGO Wargamming Stand at Leviathon Quakers Hill NSW on 23rd April. Setup can be done on Friday till 5pm, however I will still be on the Gold Coast till Fri night. If anyone (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Next Studfest, WH40k?

(...) Ooops. Too late. (URL) James (who has more shoulderpads than an 80's retro disco) Mmmmmm. Might be able to help you out there. (...) Count me in :-) I can bring the Warhammer dudes (obviously), some Napoleonic Prussians and Brickish, maybe (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Next Studfest, WH40k?

(...) Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it. :-( But you never know. (Note though that my absence might give the non-french armies a chance! ;-) ) (...) Absolutely! Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Next Studfest, WH40k?

(...) I can be there Sat, Friday night may not be possible. I asssume the venue is within walking distance of a train station? I'll have the box of LEGO that I had a Robbs. Various 40k models and baseplates and some scenery. I've got 800x800 studs (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)