 Local / Australia / 11995
11994  |  11996
Subject:
Melbourne trip next thursday any thing happening ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:12:30 GMT

Hi i will be in melbourne next thursday 22-4-04 any chance of a meet would be
cool. I am always looking for parts for sets and a'm looking forward to see oz
bricks store. I will be in melbourne 22-4-04 until 3-5-04. Also am looking for
reasonable priced accomadation in area around colonial stadium if any-one has a
suggestion that would be appreciated football related commitments.