 Local / Australia / 12030
Re: Melbourne trip next thursday any thing happening ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 02:20:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson wrote:
At 11:44 PM 21/04/2004, you wrote:
Just to check...Anything decided about this weekend??? [and if so, what?]

I was wondering the same thing.  we could always head somewhere else, buy
lego/lunch/partsies

I think meet somewhere for lunch, then go from there. The logical place as I see
it would be one of the shopping centres we're planning to visit for retail
therapy, does anyone familiar with highpoint and northland (and other northern
places) have any recommendations for where the nicest food is?

Highpoint has two food courts, either of which could be suitable. One has Maccas
and KFC while the other has a Subway and a Mexican place (both have a good mix
of food, but I thought I'd just mention the more recognisable outlets).

The one with the Maccas is closer to Target, Toys'R'Us and Big W.

BTW I confirmed that Moore Educational will not be open.

ROSCO