 Local / Australia / 12034
Re: Melbourne trip next thursday any thing happening ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 06:33:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Wightwick wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:

Sounds good then, I say we meet at highpoint at lunch time, and work it out as
we go. Say 12 noon? or do you wanna start earlier?

Which day?

Anyway, I may have to sit this one out. Or only attend for a couple of hours.
Reason is, I have a driving lesson at 11am Saturday (45min) and a dinner to go
to Saturday night.

This was planned for Sunday, as Michael has footy commitments on Saturday.

Aah... I think we're on the same page now. See you then, then.

Just one last thing: would there be anyone coming on Sunday that would be
interested in selling me a Slave 1 (Jango) canopy?

Cheers,

Matt W.

ROSCO