 Local / Australia / 12022
Re: Melbourne trip next thursday any thing happening ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:31:21 GMT

I'll join in too...How about raiding Education Experience in moonee Ponds,
then
maybe Highpoint/Northland/Greenborough, and then somewhere for partsies?
(Craigieburn ??? Or maybe Pascoe Vale Sth ???)

Lets discuss this further tommorrow (for those coming along) and post
suggestions after the meeting.

Benjamin Whytcross

So, what did you guys come up with?  I'm keen for some partsies.  who else?

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson