 Local / Australia / 12038
Re: Melbourne trip next thursday any thing happening ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:08:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson wrote:
Sounds good then, I say we meet at highpoint at lunch time, and work it out as
we go. Say 12 noon? or do you wanna start earlier?

Highpoint, noon.  on it like a rash....  actually, no, that's a little
gross  The food court with the Macca's (actually, that's a little gross
too....)

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson
Hi i will be there  at noon unless you all change it to earlier i will be
wearing a red st.kilda baseball cap easy to see. Looking forward to meeting some
more lego nut's like myself.
michael.

p.s. Thanks rosco i have a car to use so should be right to get there...