 Local / Australia / 11837
Re: Studfest [lots, probably 18. Hey that's quite a few for an Australian club!]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:57:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that .loc.au is doing superlatively well in the traffic
stakes of late?

Oh yeah... any idea why?... someone wake the dead??? ;)

Mel

and we haven't even had any more details on that competition either. Should I
stop planning on my life size John Williamson model?