 Local / Australia / 11835
Re: Studfest [lots, probably 18+1. Hey that's quite a few for an Australian club!]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:47:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:

Sounds like an entirely well thought out plan to me. Are there any takers for venue. I think James demonstrated most impressively how tons of space is not strictly required for a very fine fest. You’re all welcome at my place, but I am a very long way away (near Mittagong).

I would personally love to attend another meeting at the Mittagong RSL. It was a great venue (parking,tables,access and food all good), and the location made the trip back to Melbourne vastly easier. How far from Sydney is it again? At least it’s near the Hume.

Any LEGO food??

If it was at a good time of the year, I might be able to attend on a short weekend kinda thing - fly down Fri night, return Sun night... since I have credit with virginblue thanks to Chicken Pox last year :(

That is, if I’m invited and invitable ;)

Has anyone else noticed that .loc.au is doing superlatively well in the traffic stakes of late?

“Mel’s Cunning Plan?” ;-)

Mel’s??? but it worked, whatever it was, right? ;)

   Cheers,

Cheers, big ears!

Mel, but not the same Mel as above... honest ;)