 Local / Australia / 11845
Re: Studfest [roman numeral for this one, there having been so many I have lost count] Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 13:14:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:
I have over 70 pictures (including about 45 good ones ;-)
and will try to post some later on this week.

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/402.htm

;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...