 Local / Australia / 11771
  Studfest [roman numeral for this one, there having been so many I have lost count)

Dudes and dudettes, The Sydney and surrounds gang got their blocks in a row today for the first time in eight months, at James' place in Dee Why (thanks James). The chatted, inspected mocs, agreed upon the range of Lego issues in the way that one (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming.brikwars) !

  Re: Studfest [roman numeral for this one, there having been so many I have lost count)

(...) Thanks from me, too. (...) It didn't seem like 4 hours. But then, I was winning ;-) (...) Unfortunately, due to an error in timing the Belgians arrived about half an hour after the fighting ceased. (...) Actually, that was 3 infantrymen and (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

  Re: Studfest [lots, probably 18. Hey that's quite a few for an Australian club!]

(...) Welcome, and thanks for showing up. Blocks in a row is a team game. (...) Kudos must go to Pete and Dave who bravely watched the entire thing without falling asleep! Brikwars can be very absorbing, particularly when one has whittled once's (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

  Re: Studfest [lots, probably 18. Hey that's quite a few for an Australian club!]

(...) I think you should probably give them horses & riding lessons too. They seemed to spend a *lot* of time strolling toward the combat zone.... Cheers Richie (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Studfest [lots, probably 18. Hey that's quite a few for an Australian club!]

(...) Sounds like an entirely well thought out plan to me. Are there any takers for venue. I think James demonstrated most impressively how tons of space is not strictly required for a very fine fest. You're all welcome at my place, but I am a very (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Studfest [lots, probably 18. Hey that's quite a few for an Australian club!]

(...) I would personally love to attend another meeting at the Mittagong RSL. It was a great venue (parking,tables,access and food all good), and the location made the trip back to Melbourne vastly easier. How far from Sydney is it again? At least (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

  Re: Studfest [lots, probably 18. Hey that's quite a few for an Australian club!]

(...) MegaOzConvention??? another MOC? ;) (...) Oh yeah... any idea why?... someone wake the dead??? ;) Mel (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Studfest [lots, probably 18+1. Hey that's quite a few for an Australian club!]

(...) Any LEGO food?? If it was at a good time of the year, I might be able to attend on a short weekend kinda thing - fly down Fri night, return Sun night... since I have credit with virginblue thanks to Chicken Pox last year :( That is, if I'm (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Studfest [lots, probably 18. Hey that's quite a few for an Australian club!]

(...) and we haven't even had any more details on that competition either. Should I stop planning on my life size John Williamson model? (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Studfest [lots, probably 18. Hey that's quite a few for an Australian club!]

(...) Is there any point anymore? ;) j/k... well I have some news, which I'll pass on to Richie Rich... it's more unexpected news... but nethertheless, good news... it's Good News Week... ;) Everyone should get in for the build... add a little brick (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Studfest [roman numeral for this one, there having been so many I have lost count] Pics!

(...) (URL) baldly going... (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)