 Local / Australia / 11686
Re: Meeting in Sydney (or... learning about Napolean's date)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:44:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean wrote:
   snip hi guys, I am finally delurking. Have moved all my LEGO to Oberon (oh, and wife and kids too), about 2-3 hrs from James. BUT I might be able to swing in for a StudFest with a small army of cavalry and infantry, and maybe terrain and trees. The two dates suggested sound good to me, being that almost any Sunday is possible. I just wanted to put up my hand for attendence and hope that you guys sort out when and where. Looking forward to seeing LEGO people again, Robert

Either date sounds good to me, too.

Don’t forget, when planning your Napoleonic armies, that God is on the side of the best Artillery:

And watching some Englishmen playing with some Congreve Rockets might be entertaining too.

Cheers