 Local / Australia / 11675
Re: Meeting in Sydney (or... learning how to post again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:11:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
Oh dear. It's been a while between posts.

Mmmmm.  I seem to have been largely elsewhere also.

So, is anyone else (in Sydney) keen?

I'd be only too pleased to see the gang again.

What have other people been building?

Not much I'm sorry to say, and what there has been is largely of the heretical
variety.  If I'm not careful, I could be run out of .loc.au altogether ;-)

Do keen people want to suggest dates and locations

I imagine they would.

And no doubt Richie, with his visions of 'une plus grande sphère Pacifique de
co-prospérité' would have interesting trinkets to be showing off too ;-)

Perhaps I could bring along a detachment of Bloquarie's 73rd Regiment of Foot,
currently disembarking in Port Block from the Hindustan and Dromedary, prior to
restoring some order and seeing off the 102nd Foot, and we could try a small
(300pt?) Napoleanic BrikWars...

Richard
Still baldly going...