 Local / Australia / 11674
11673  |  11675
Subject:
Meeting in Sydney (or... learning how to post again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:16:58 GMT

Oh dear. It's been a while between posts. Anyways, I've moved house out to Sunny
Dee Why, been promoted (sort of, pending somone else's leaving) and are having
some holidays.
And what better use for holidays than building with LEGO (after getting back
from the beach of course). So now I've cranked out a couple of models I want to
show them off, which means a STUDMeet.
So, is anyone else (in Sydney) keen? What have other people been building? Do
keen people want to suggest dates and locations (28th or 29th Feb? My place? or
nearby? somewhere in CBD?)

James (who notes LEGO and sand don't mix too well)