 Local / Australia / 11228
Re: Cheap Black Seas Barracudas anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 03:14:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Chatswood (NSW) Toys-r-us has $99.97 Black Seas Barracudas. There were three left on the shelf after I picked up one yesterday, and I couldn’t see any others stored above the LEGO shelves.

TRU Chatswood has re-stocked, ready for the catalogue beginning this weekend. Of course they now have less, since I visited, but still plenty. Not that this really matters since Richie and I are probably the only two Lugnetters close enough to care. It’s prolly a good guide for other TRUs though.

It certainly is - TRU in Northland(VIC) has turned up a big stack of both the RB and BSB, at $49 and $99 respectively.

TRU Chaddy also has BSB by the ton. Also note that $200 purchase there (maybe other TRU too) entitles you to a free Bert or Ernie soft toy. That’s just 2 BSB and one of their cheapo balloons......

world city police (who needs more police? really?)

Well, with a wealth of cool parts I’m not complaining. Love those curved trans-smoke window panels! Mmmmmm...

LOL so we’ll have a few of those sets for partsies?

ROSCO