 Local / Australia / 11212
Re: Cheap Black Seas Barracudas anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:38:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Chatswood (NSW) Toys-r-us has $99.97 Black Seas Barracudas. There were three left on the shelf after I picked up one yesterday, and I couldn’t see any others stored above the LEGO shelves.

TRU Chatswood has re-stocked, ready for the catalogue beginning this weekend. Of course they now have less, since I visited, but still plenty. Not that this really matters since Richie and I are probably the only two Lugnetters close enough to care.

Brad has been known to travel a long way, for LEGO at the right price...

   who needs more police? really?

The Solomon Islands, apparently.

Cheers

Richie Dulin