 Local / Australia / 11207
Re: Cheap Black Seas Barracudas anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:55:28 GMT

mini sets, $80 Leo's castle, world city police (who needs more police? really?)
If you like police (and even if you dont), there are some nice parts in
these sets.
For example, in the Armoured Car (which I bought), there is:
hose reel with string and a hook
circular saw
chainsaw blade
some nice printed/stickered parts (like the 2 mailbox doors with the safe
stickers on them)
the bars thingo on the front
the 2 minifigs
the 1x2 tiles (in trans-red, trans-yellow, trans-blue and gold)
the gemstones
the $100 note tiles
and a few other parts that I like
Plus, it doesnt have anything that I would consider a "trash" (i.e.
useless) part except for mabie the 3-wheel motortricycle thing

There are some other nice-looking parts in the other sets, especially that
one with the guy in the suit and dark glasses (he is the typical movie
image of an undercover agent or a FBI person or e.g. the MIB or whoever)

I dont really like the survelance van, the