 Local / Australia / 10597
10596  |  10598
Subject:
South Pacifique Military developments (was Re: Highlanders, and the South Pacific Military Tattoo..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 07:16:09 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
Impressive.  They can make...kilts.

Very nice dude.  It is amazing how you can take the everyday, non-minifig
accessory (tyres, 1x2 plates), and turn out grade A military.  Love it.

Might be hard to get them to march though, yes?

Not as hard as you might think.... (and they can crouch too!)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/PortBrique/2highlanders.jpg
(With apologies for the photo quality, naturally).

I've also been playing with the sticker printer... and present (again with
photo quality apologies) my Spanish, Austrian and Brunswicker infantrymen:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/PortBrique/3soldiers.jpg

(and you can see them at the South Pacifique tattoo tomorrow!)

Cheers

Richie