 Local / Australia / *14918 (-20)
  Re: pics from AMRA(NSW) train show

(...) I visited incognito on Sunday (sans Ambassadorial regalia), and was duly impressed. My pics (not just of the SLTC display) are at (URL) was great to see (and hear) the crowd response to the LEGO layout... and it seems the LEGO club will have a (...) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  pics from AMRA(NSW) train show

The SLTC are currently attending their first train show at the Hurstville Aquatic Centre (corner Forest Road and King Georges Road) in southern Sydney. Today (Monday) is the last day, so any Sydneysiders can nip down for a last look and say hello. (...) (18 years ago, 1-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au) !

  Re: ntx now available

(...) $399 at Myer, but $319 with the 20% off this week. (18 years ago, 1-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  ntx now available

just to let you all know ntx at tru-$379 (18 years ago, 1-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Aussie LEGO catalogue..and new EXOFORCE set

(...) Well, looks like you'll have to try brickset...Brickshelf is taking an awfully long amount of time to moderate this picture :( Benjamin Whytcross (18 years ago, 22-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: NXT - anyone sighted these in stores?

(...) Mmm, it seems that this is the first time they've staggered the Myer toy sale dates across the country, and it has caused endless confusion - even most of the staff don't seem to know what is going on. I wonder if the new owners are going to (...) (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: NXT - anyone sighted these in stores?

(...) That would explain why I didn't see any sale signs anywhere even though I passed through all 6 of the MYER stores in WA yesterday. (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: NXT - anyone sighted these in stores?

Me again, Thought I'd better let you know that the Myer sale has not started in all states, NSW and ACT starts next Wednesday, Tas, Vic and Qld is on now, no idea about SA or WA. Deidre (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: NXT - anyone sighted these in stores?

(...) Myer has 20% off Lego from today (Wednesday 20th Sept) until 8th October, but none of these in stock in Hobart. They may come in during the sale if they haven't already sold, I didn't ask. While I'm here, off the topic of the NXT but still on (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Aussie LEGO catalogue..and new EXOFORCE set

(...) It is already available at Moore Educational, and word is none of the big toy retailers will be carrying it. But I've heard that word before... (...) Hmmm. Might have to pick one up at full price... (...) ROSCO (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  New Aussie LEGO catalogue..and new EXOFORCE set

The September edition of the world club magazine arrived yesterday, containing a copy of the 2nd catalogue for the year (yellow cover, 9 panels...No obvious LEGO item ID No.) Inside were several sets with new notations: "limited edition" and (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: NXT - anyone sighted these in stores?

(...) $379 in Myers Queen St (Brisbane) on Friday. Richard Still baldly going... (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO instructions

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message news:J5pK1q.o44@lugnet.com... (...) OK, I went, I complained. Buth then suddenly one download worked for me. I did it again, it failed. So, having now spent a number of minutes (...) (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO instructions

(...) Great idea Kerry! I initially contacted them via the contact form on the website. They have opened a problem ticket, so I'm communicating via that system now, but if any other aussies are experiencing this problem, it can't hurt to let them (...) (18 years ago, 16-Sep-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane CBD

(...) Well, I am not heartbroken ... I have tried building from online instructions and I find it very frustrating juggling the laptop on the Lego building table (not a large one), scrolling around because the laptop screen is not the same ratios as (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane CBD

(...) Well if the LEGO site was working you could download the instructions. But the instructions server has been displaying "server error" for me now for over a week. I sent an email to support, but no response and no fixie. ROSCO (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane CBD

(...) I've noticed the same thing in the Melbourne CBD Target. Had a fantastic range on the opening day of the sale. Now has half a shelf of basicly nothing. Myer CBD has the best range, DJ's has about as much as target, and Big W is about (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane CBD

(...) Does DJ still price-match? It used to be (I last went about five years ago) the best city store for the bigger models but overall I agree with your assesment. Tim (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane CBD

(...) DJs anywhere in Brisbane seems to be a bit of a disaster. Limited range and their prices are higher than anywhere else. I don't even bother looking any more. As far as I can work out, the only people who shop at DJs (for anything, not just (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane CBD

(...) Working in the CBD and swanning through these each week myself, I agree completely. Target finally got some (URL) 7900's> (extremely cool - might need a couple of therse :-) in, but its Toyworld that has the better range. As long as you're (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact