 Local / Australia / 13971
13970  |  13972
Subject:
pics from AMRA(NSW) train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:56:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The SLTC are currently attending their first train show at the Hurstville
Aquatic Centre (corner Forest Road and King Georges Road) in southern Sydney.
Today (Monday) is the last day, so any Sydneysiders can nip down for a last look
and say hello.

Thanks to Teunis from the M>ltc who has manned the display for Saturday and
Sunday and helped out in a big way.

Thanks to JP, who as well as speed-building our 10th module and manning the
display, has also provided some online images...

-pete.w